This time of year is full of family and reflection. Let’s carry that on through to TMI Tuesday, shall we? Family & Reflection 1. What story does your family always tell about you? 2. At what age did you become an adult? 3. What is the most embarrassing thing you know about your parents? 4. […]
TMI Tuesday posted, during wee hours of the morning. 1. What shoes would you like to fill today? 2. What is the next big dollar purchase you are planning to make? 3. You have $100,000 to spend on friends. How would you spend it? 4. You have $5,000 to spend on your significant other. How would […]
Get real. Spill. It’sTMI Tuesday!
How’s it going–you know,
1. How did you realize an important relationship (romantic, friendship, business) was over? What was the pivotal moment or statement?
2. Relationship strategy–do you have one? Share.
3. Name two things you appreciate about your current relationship. Why are these things significant? (If not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship)
4. In your relationship, do you compromise:
a. a little
b. never – I usually get my way
c. too much, it helps keep the peace
5. If you went to couple’s therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss:
a. My significant other feels more like a roommate.
b. Sex is uncomfortable.
c. My partner doesn’t know what I like in bed.
d. “Forget sex! We barely touch.”
Bonus: Below is a list…
View original post 82 more words