TMI Tuesday is up! Get your creative juices going and tell all.
1. What is the rudest thing you have ever done?
Rude is in the eye of the beholder.
2. What do you like more being a leader or follower? Why?
Neither a leader nor a follower be. Skip to your own lou
3. If you are single, what do you miss most about being a couple? If you are in a relationship, what do you miss most about being single?
As a single geezer I miss the sharing and the caring couples can have.
4. If you could hack into any computer whose computer would you hack?
No ones. I’m just not that curious. But once upon a time I did use a network sniffer on my home wi-fi router. I am both grateful and forever saddened by what I learned.
5. If you could shop for free at one store (brick ‘n’ mortar, not online), what store would it be?
Best Buy. That’s entertainment.
Bonus: What is the biggest favor a friend has done for you? Do you feel you must return the favor?
Biggest favor a friend has done for me was being my friend. I try to be a true friend as well when apropos.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!