So long 2021. The final TMI Tuesday for this year is posted. 1. My favorite thing about 2021 was _____ . 2. What is something that happened to you in 2021 that you never want to forget? 3. What would you like to do differently next year? 4. How do you honor the past while […]TMI Tuesday – December 28, 2021 — TMI Tuesday blog
1. My favorite thing about 2021 was surviving .
2. What is something that happened to you in 2021 that you never want to forget?
That my long held conviction, that no single demographic category of humans has cornered the market on knuckleheads, was affirmed resoundingly this year.
3. What would you like to do differently next year?
Be less judgmental of my fellow murder primates while continuing to treat them with kindness and respect.
4. How do you honor the past while staying focused on the future?
By not trying to live my life as life is portrayed on media of all kinds, while remembering that the car goes where the eyes go.
5. Next year I am excited to settle into an optimal daily routine that works best for my very own special phenomenology. Excuse me while I go tinker with my gestalt before the fabricated deadline.
Bonus: Do you feel jaded at all?
Jaded, faded, dated, rated, mated, and spaded.