TMI Tuesday…Let’s do it again. Just Wondering… 1. What food did you eat so much of that now you hate it? 2. What two films would you like to combine into one? 3. What songs do you feel compelled to sing along with when you hear them, even if you do not know all […]TMI Tuesday – February 23, 2021 — TMI Tuesday blog
1. What food did you eat so much of that now you hate it?
Back when I was but a sprout of a cherub I ate so much egg salad I got kicked off Olympus.
2. What two films would you like to combine into one?
I’d call it: “What’s Up Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama’s Hung Tiger Lily in the Closet and I’m Feeling So Sad
3. What songs do you feel compelled to sing along with when you hear them, even if you do not know all the words?
Of course my version goes more like this
4. What is the weirdest place you have ever slept?
In the organ loft of a church behind the organ pipes.
5. Who is the weirdest person you have ever slept with, and why do you say this?
By definition they have all been pretty weird because they chose to sleep with me. But I’d say Gina.
Bonus: What do you think you do better than 90% of people?
Know when to dummie up.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!