Hello. Start your great week with TMI Tuesday.
The State of Happy
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?
Best location I have resided in for decades. Everything I need is within walking distance and walking does my Qi good. Perhaps the place is bigger than I need and that only adds distractions and complications. So yes and yes as I travel towards know.
2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?
Agree. Until I can not.
3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?
I rarely give advice because people are going to do and think whatever the hell they want anyway. In this case I would say get while the getting is good or suck on the lemon and like it. After all lemons do keep the scurvy away.
4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
False. Fail big. Fail real good. Now suck on this big fat juicy lemon and like it. A life free of scurvy is a life well lived.
5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
Yes I ask for advice. Then I do whatever the hell I want to do anyway.
Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
Every yes that has ever been whispered in my ear.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!