TMI Tuesday: Oct 25, 2016
Get real. Spill. It’sTMI Tuesday!
How’s it going–you know,
1. How did you realize an important relationship (romantic, friendship, business) was over? What was the pivotal moment or statement?
2. Relationship strategy–do you have one? Share.
3. Name two things you appreciate about your current relationship. Why are these things significant? (If not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship)
4. In your relationship, do you compromise:
a. a little
b. never – I usually get my way
c. too much, it helps keep the peace
5. If you went to couple’s therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss:
a. My significant other feels more like a roommate.
b. Sex is uncomfortable.
c. My partner doesn’t know what I like in bed.
d. “Forget sex! We barely touch.”
Bonus: Below is a list…
View original post 82 more words